Sunday, September 5, 2010

Taylah!!!

Taylor Joel Woodward was my first real crush, my only romantic fling, and my best guy friend.

He has a good testimony like Alma, he is brilliant like Einstein, he is hilarious like Strongbad, he can dance like Michael Jackson, he can run like a robot, he works hard like a good boy should, he loves his siblings like Claire, and he is friends with everyone.

Looking back now, I don't know why I ever liked him in a girl-likes-boy kind of way and I know I could never marry him or anything, but I will say this:

Outside of my family, there are probably currently only 6 people for whom I have real live, always present, truly deep, never ceasing, unconditional, charitable, love and admiration.

And Taylor Joel Woodward is one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment