Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Glenl

All I can say is that sometimes, some people need spotlighting just because they do something for me that I didn't really deserve on any account.

Bro. Wear, my former bishopbric member and newly adopted employer person, is one of those people.

He is funny, kind, blunt, HUMBLE, tender, serviceable, a lover of the outdoors, and a lover of the gospel.

Also, his name is Glenl. Which.. I'm not sure where that came from, but to me that adds to his goodness.

Also, if I were balding, I would want to bald like him. He balds very well.

He is just GREAT! I loved having him as my bishopbric member because he brought a lot of good laughs and taught a lot of good lessons.

So all I can say is, if you want friendship to just fall upon your head when you don't really deserve such goodness, approach the near vicinity of Glenl Wear, and you will find providence smiling upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment