Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome!

This is a secret blog that is meant souly (ha) to bring joy to anyone to happens to stumble upon it and also to bring joy to anyone to whom I reveal it. Since right now, the sum total of those two types of people is zero, I am quite liking the mysterious and happy nature of this blog.

And for further explanation, I will tell the story of the origin of this blog.

Once I went on a blind date. It was great! We began to discuss blogs and I said that a) I had one b) he could read it if he wanted but c) it was mostly for my family's sake becuase d) I always felt really self absorbed always writing about myself. In that moment, I epiphanized that I should have a blog about other people! Then they would like to read it more.

So here's to all the souls out there. I only wish I had enough time to spotlight each and every one because I do know so very many dear ones, but for now, all you non-existent readers, enjoy what you may find here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment