Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BUM!

And for the first post, who better to spotlight than my very dear best one and only best of all dear best friends in the world, my little sister SUMMER!?

She is seriously the most beautiful person in the world, hands down, no doubt, she doesn't even wear makeup and she still is dazzling!

here's what's so great about Summer: Her real name is actually Summerque. She was born in the winter. She almost killed my mom in coming, but probably has the best relationship with her now of all my sisters. She is not a morning person. She still doesn't know how to say "actually", she says, instead, Ackshlee, in essence, and it is so endearing. She looks so different from me, and we act a lot different too, but we are best friends.

She has an independent testimony of the gospel. She lets me push her buttons, and it is very funny when she won't and i still do. Half of her face is lazy. She hates thrift stores. She is a diligent worker outer. We used to sing rainbow songs and we would roller skate up and down our driveway. She likes that I call her bum, and she calls me Kristar.
We like to dance together. We like to play sports together. We like to brush our teeth together. We don't ever fight. We like to eat together. She is like my mom. I am like my dad. Thus, we get along quite nicely.
If she doesn't like something, she won't hesitate to say it. But she likes most things. She is a beast. She can run a 25 minute 5k (maybe faster, I don't know?) She is so funny and so smart and all the other basic things that most great people have, but she has them even better.

The best part about Summer

is that I get to be with her

forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment